2008年10月2日木曜日

★Movies★

Hi!! Today I write about Movies. I don’t see the movie so much. Though movies that I have seen are few, I'll tell some movies.
Recently I watch ‘’20th Century Boy.” This is action and mystery movie. It is scientism and action movie. This content is this! In 1969, boys wrote a book saying that the earth was ruined at the 20th end of the century. The prediction is achieved by “friend” tens of years later. They don’t know who “friend” is. They try stopping his plan. And this movie has not been finished yet. It has 3 works. It just started. This movie’s actor is Toshiaki Karasawa. His performance is very nice!! “20th Century Boys” is published comic. I have never read this comic, but I heard this comic is very interesting. If I have a opportunity, I want to read it. If someone have it, I was been used it.
This is "20th Century Boys"





I like drama in the United States "Prison Break" though it is not movie. This story is that young man sneak into the prison too break the prison with his brother. But there are many difficult problems, for example route, overseer, and prisoner. This drama has three works now. It has not been finished yet. This is very exciting drama. How do they break the prison? Who cheated his brother? This has a lot of mysteries and makes me exciting and interesting.
This is "Prison Break"
What’s your favorite movie? Please tell me!!

1 件のコメント:

Se-chin さんのコメント...

Hi,Daikix.
You really like "Prison break".
I like "24" very much.

Let's have a movie party with drinking alcohol:)