2008年9月19日金曜日

Finished Summer

My vacation had some event. But they are bad event.
I spend the most of the summer vacation on a part time job. I get 470,000 yen, because I worked I worked for 12 hours in a day. I was crazy at that time!! I felt I might die.
I had an accident by car. I drove with my friend in Nagoya. I tried stopping, because a signal became the red. But my sandal was stuck in a brake pedal!! I couldn’t step down on the brake pedal!! My car crashed in front while slowing down. I went down hastily and checked our cars. The other car had some dents. But my car was terrible!! The grille was bad!! I continued saying sorry. I called police. Fortunately a partner was not injured.
I fell a victim to fraud. I don’t want talk about this story. But I want to say this. I was robbed 220,000 yen!! Please be careful!! And I was stolen my bike. I went to the restaurant and parked my bike. When I came back to the parking, my bike is nothing!! This year, I am very unlucky!! These events happened in a week.
However I have nice event!! I hanged out with my girlfriend and a couple of my friend. We are classmate in my high school. Fortunately, we could stay at exclusive hotel free!! My friend’s uncle took us. We ate smorgasbord, for example shallows lobsters, shellfish and steaks.So I had some events. I felt happy and sad. If you have some interesting story, please tell me!!
Click EGA

3 件のコメント:

shimo さんのコメント...

I'm sorry. I didn't tell you the thing. I will tell you the next time.

y.y.y さんのコメント...

I think you have an evil spirit in your shoulder.

Ta-chan(^O^) さんのコメント...

I respect you