2009年1月14日水曜日

Ranking of Blog☆

Hi!! Today I’ll write about the ranking of my other friend’s blog. I decide the best 3 blogs. Every blog is very excellent. Frankly speaking, it was difficult to decide it.


Then, I decide 3rd blog from among my blog friends.


First, the 3rd blog is “Keep My Pace.” Shimo writes this blog. His blog is so simple. His blog is easy to watch, because he uses pictures restrainedly.


Second, the 2nd blog is “the free man.” Yusuke writes this blog. His blog is so simple. Readers can look easily at it. And he uses many colors. Further this blog is easy to understand.


Finally, the 1st blog is “King Of Rock’n Roll.” Taiki writes this blog. His blog is so nice contents, picture and design. Further he uses a lot of cute picture. He likes surfing Internet. If I were him I could have written nice blogs.

Every blog is so nice. I expect them to write nice blogs .

0 件のコメント: